|Ce se intampla cand si staff-ul de natie straina din firma invata cateva
Apare Circulara ! .. prin e-mail:
Acesta este un e-mail intern (pentru angajatii romani) de la o
reprezentanta din Romania a unei mari corporatii (faza e adevarata!)
To: All Romanian Speaking Staff
Subject: Improper Language Usage It has been brought to our attention by
several officials visiting our office in Romania that offensive language is
commonly used by our Romanian speaking staff. Such behavior, in addition to
violating our policy, is highly unprofessional and offensive to both
visitors and staff.
All personnel will immediately adhere to the following rules:
1. Words like futui, în pula mea, pula and other such expressions will not
be tolerated or used for emphasis or dramatic effect, no matter how heated
a discussion may become.
2. You will not say si-a bagat pula when someone makes a mistake, or s-a
cacat pe el if you see someone being reprehended, or baga-mi-as, when a
major mistake has been made. All forms and derivations of the verb a se
caca and a se fute are utterly inappropriate and unacceptable in our
3. No project manager, section head or administrator under any
circumstances will be referred to as pula de om, cacanaru' or boul.
4. Lack of determination will not be referred to as pulalau nor will
persons who lack initiative be referred to as muiangiu.
5. Unusual or creative ideas offered by management are not to be referred
to as porcarii.
6. Do not say futu-ti mata if somebody is persistent; do not add pula mea,
if a colleague is going through a difficult situation. Furthermore, you
must not say am pus-o (refer to item 2) nor o sa ne-o traga when a
matter becomes excessively complicated.
7. When asking someone to leave you alone, you must not say du-te-n
pula mea or should you ever substitute "May I help you?" with, ce
pula mea vrei?.
8. Under no circumstances should you ever call your elderly industrial
partners bosorogi împutiti.
9. Do not say ia mai mereti-n pula cu cacatu' asta when a relevant project
is presented to you, nor should you ever answer futu-te-n cur when
your assistance is required.
10. You should never call partner representatives as boul dracului or
11. The sexual behavior of our staff is not to be discussed in terms such
as pizdulica buna, futaciosu' or homalau' lu' peste.
12. Last but not least, after reading this note, please do not say ma sterg
la cur cu textul asta. Just keep it clean and dispose of it properly.